Preschool Lottery Results :
The PreSchool Lottery for the 2022-2023 school year will be live on HCAM Monday, February 7, at 5:00 pm.
PreSchool 2022 - 2023
Dear Hopkinton Families,
Thank you for your interest in our program for the 2022-2023 school year. Given the volume of applications received for the lottery, the Application for PreSchool Lottery 2022-23 has been closed.
For applications received on February 2 or later, we recommend that you find alternate preschool arrangements.
The waitlist for 2022- 2023 preschool lottery spots is extensive. For the 3-year old program, the waitlist is over 65 children and the waitlist for the 4-year old program is over 100 children.
Preschool Coordinator and Teacher
Hopkinton Integrated Preschool
129 Hayden Rowe Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Morning Session: 9:00 - 11:30am
Afternoon Session: 12:30 - 3:00pm
- The Hopkinton Integrated PreSchool 3 year old class is in session 4 mornings per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). This session runs for 2 1/2 hours each morning 9:00 - 11:30am.
- The Hopkinton Integrated Preschool 4 year old class is in session 5 afternoons per week. This session runs for 2 1/2 hours each afternoon (Monday - Friday) 12:30 - 3:00pm.
- Classes are comprised of 15 students, one teacher and 2 teaching assistants.
- Children must be 3 years old by August 31st in order to qualify for the preschool lottery. Younger children may be put on a waiting list if openings occur during the year.
- The preschool follows the Hopkinton Public School calendar.
- Typical Student Tuition is currently $360 per month for the morning session and $450 per month for the afternoon session. Tuition payments can be made online through the PowerSchool parent portal or checks can be mailed to: Rosemary Tabakin, Marathon Elementary School, 129 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748.
Karen Zaleski Director of Student Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Dubeau Principal email@example.com
MaryLynn Freedman Early Childhood Team Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Sullivan Preschool Coordinator email@example.com
Kelly Regan Special Education Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hopkinton Integrated Preschool Lottery will occur in February each year, prior to a School Committee meeting, and can be viewed on HCAM. Specific date of lottery and lottery results will be posted on the preschool website.
- Online preschool registration takes place in April/May each year. Dates will be posted on the preschool website. All incoming students, including returning students must register.
In order to be considered for the lottery, children must turn 3 years old no later than August 31st and must be less than 5 years old on August 31st. The lottery is generally for children who are 3 years old. Occasionally we have openings in our 4-year old program, for example, when a family moves out of town. When your child is enrolled in the 3-year old program, he/she will automatically be enrolled in the 4-year old program (no lottery required once enrolled.)