Preschool Lottery Results
Preschool Application 2021-22
Hopkinton Integrated PreSchool is now accepting applications for the 2021-22 Lottery. Please click here to complete the application. Applications received after February 1st registration deadline will be added to the waitlist generated in the order received.
DO NOT register in PowerSchool. Should your child be selected via the lottery, you will be notified of the next steps. The application for the lottery is located on the PreSchool homepage.
The lottery will take place on February 3rd at 3:30 PM. HCAM will televise the lottery live from the HCAM Studio. The lottery results will be posted on the preschool website within 24 hours of the lottery.
Families will have one month from the notice of lottery acceptance to secure their preschool spot with a non-refundable deposit. This deposit will serve as the first month's tuition.
Applications received after the February 1st deadline will be added to the waitlist generated in the order received. Applications received after February 1st will not be part of the lottery.
Please note that applicants must be residents of Hopkinton. Please email Kim Sullivan at email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
Hopkinton Integrated Preschool
129 Hayden Rowe Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Morning Session: 9:00 - 11:30am
Afternoon Session: 12:30 - 3:00pm
- The Hopkinton Integrated PreSchool 3 year old class is in session 4 mornings per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). This session runs for 2 1/2 hours each morning 9:00 - 11:30am.
- The Hopkinton Integrated Preschool 4 year old class is in session 5 afternoons per week. This session runs for 2 1/2 hours each afternoon (Monday - Friday) 12:30 - 3:00pm.
- Classes are comprised of 15 students, one teacher and 2 teaching assistants.
- Children must be 3 years old by August 31st in order to qualify for the preschool lottery. Younger children may be put on a waiting list if openings occur during the year.
- The preschool follows the Hopkinton Public School calendar.
- Typical Student Tuition is currently $360 per month for the morning session and $450 per month for the afternoon session. Tuition payments can be made online through the PowerSchool parent portal or checks can be mailed to: Rosemary Tabakin, Marathon Elementary School, 129 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748.
Karen Zaleski Director of Student Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Dubeau Principal email@example.com
MaryLynn Freedman Early Childhood Team Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Sullivan Preschool Coordinator email@example.com
Kelly Regan Special Education Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hopkinton Integrated Preschool Lottery will occur in February each year, prior to a School Committee meeting, and can be viewed on HCAM. Specific date of lottery and lottery results will be posted on the preschool website.
- Online preschool registration takes place in April/May each year. Dates will be posted on the preschool website. All incoming students, including returning students must register.
In order to be considered for the lottery, children must turn 3 years old no later than August 31st and must be less than 5 years old on August 31st. The lottery is generally for children who are 3 years old. Occasionally we have openings in our 4-year old program, for example, when a family moves out of town. When your child is enrolled in the 3-year old program, he/she will automatically be enrolled in the 4-year old program (no lottery required once enrolled.)