Preschool Supply List
The PreSchool Lottery
Thank you for your interest in the Hopkinton Integrated PreSchool!
Applications received on February 2, 2023 or later will be added to the waitlist. Given the waitlist for 2023- 2024 preschool lottery spots, we recommend that you find alternate preschool arrangements.
Those offered a preschool slot via the lottery have one month to confirm their spot with a non-refundable deposit. This deposit serves as the first month’s payment.
Click the link below for 3 Yr Old Lottery Results
3 Yr Old Lottery Results: February 6, 2023
Click the link below for 4 Yr Old Lottery Results
4 Yr Old Lottery Results: February 6, 2023
Hopkinton Integrated Preschool
129 Hayden Rowe Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Morning Session: 9:00 - 11:30am
Afternoon Session: 12:30 - 3:00pm
- The Hopkinton Integrated PreSchool 3 year old class is in session 4 mornings per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). This session runs for 2 1/2 hours each morning 9:00 - 11:30am.
- The Hopkinton Integrated Preschool 4 year old class is in session 5 afternoons per week. This session runs for 2 1/2 hours each afternoon (Monday - Friday) 12:30 - 3:00pm.
- Classes are comprised of 15 students, one teacher and 2 teaching assistants.
- Children must be 3 years old by August 31st in order to qualify for the preschool lottery. Younger children may be put on a waiting list if openings occur during the year.
- The preschool follows the Hopkinton Public School calendar.
- Typical Student Tuition is currently $360 per month for the morning session and $450 per month for the afternoon session. Tuition payments can be made online through the PowerSchool parent portal or checks can be mailed to: Rosemary Tabakin, Marathon Elementary School, 129 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748.
Karen Zaleski Director of Student Services email@example.com
Lauren Dubeau Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon Overdahl Early Childhood Team Chair email@example.com
Kim Sullivan Preschool Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise Shanahan Special Education Secretary email@example.com
- The Hopkinton Integrated Preschool Lottery will occur in February each year, prior to a School Committee meeting, and can be viewed on HCAM. Specific date of lottery and lottery results will be posted on the preschool website.
- Online preschool registration takes place in April/May each year. Dates will be posted on the preschool website. All incoming students, including returning students must register.
In order to be considered for the lottery, children must turn 3 years old no later than August 31st and must be less than 5 years old on August 31st. The lottery is generally for children who are 3 years old. Occasionally we have openings in our 4-year old program, for example, when a family moves out of town. When your child is enrolled in the 3-year old program, he/she will automatically be enrolled in the 4-year old program (no lottery required once enrolled.)